We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that your personal data is protected. Therefore, we make sure that our policies and practices in relation to personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the “Act”) under the laws of Malaysia.
This Privacy Notice explains on how we collect and use your personal data.
1. Your Personal Data
Your personal data will be collected, used and/or processed by Goodvites for the following purposes
- Registration of a user account with Goodvites.
- Send you promotional materials, advertisement for marketing purposes.
- Administrative purposes.
- Internal record keeping.
Your personal data will not be released to third parties without your consent. We take PDPA seriously.
2. Nature of Personal Data
Examples of personal data that Goodvites may collect directly from you
- Name, age, gender, date of birth, identity card number.
- Contact information including address, email address and phone number.
Failure to obtain your personal data will lead to the following:
Goodvites will not be able to ship out your purchases.
Goodvites will not be able to provide updates on your purchases.
- Goodvites will not be able to contact you.
3. Disclosing Your Personal Data
At Goodvites, your personal data will be kept confidential and with your consent, to authorize Goodvites to disclose your personal data to the following categories of parties:
- Any person to whom Goodvites is required to so by law to government agencies.
- Any related, affiliated and subsidiaries of Goodvites.
- Government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators as required by law.
Goodvites appointed service providers in relation to Goodvites's loyalty programs, for the purpose of delivery of gift redemption and services.
4. Retention of Personal Data
Goodvites will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in Clause 1 here in above.
We shall keep and process your data in a secure manner. We endeavor, where practicable, to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damaged to your personal data.
6. Access and amendment to Your Personal Data
It is your right as a data subject to have access and to correct your personal data in which you have provided to Goodvites and in this respect, you may
- Check if we hold or use your personal data and request access to your personal data
- Request for correction on any of your personal data which is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date
- Request for explanation on the policies and procedures in respect of your personal data provided to Goodvites
- Request Goodvites to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes
- Request Goodvites to limit the process of your personal data, including personal data limiting to the persons who may be identified from your personal data
7. Obligation Regarding Your Personal Data
You are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and updated information to Goodvites about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and updating this personal data as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out of date by contacting Goodvites.
In enjoying benefits of Goodvites services, your consent to the collection and use of the personal data by us in the ways described here in above (which may change time to time unless and until you inform Goodvites.
9. Contact Information
If you have queries or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com. Should you require quicker assistance, you may contact us through our social channels on our website, Facebook or Instagram.